Sunday 15 January 2012

Well we had 2 fabulous shows yesterday with really amazingly receptive audiences for both.  It is such a pleasure to perform when you sense that the audience are with you on every joke and every song.  It is as if we are all a wonderfully symbiotic creature living and breathing together as one.

The final day has arrived and I am about to rise from my bed and pack the remainder of my things into the car as immediately the show finishes I will be in the car and on the road back to London.  I have auditions Monday and Tuesday so fingers crossed for the next job.

There is not much else to say other than I am looking forward to the last show tonight.  BRING ON THE MAYHEM!!!! TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a great blog really enjoyed reading it! : )

    ReplyDelete